* Since November 1, 2003 tenured Assistant for Technology Enhanced Learning at Università Bocconi, Milano
* September 1993, Professional Teaching Qualification, Italian Ministry of Education
* October 1983 - February 1989, University of Milan, Science Faculty. Master thesis title: "Lorentz inhomogeneous group representations and field equations", Mathematics degree, mark 110/110 conferred on February 16, 1989.
* 1998 - 2004, Adjoint Professor in Mathematics, Politecnico di Milano
* 1990 - 1996, Adjoint Professor in Mathematics, UniversitÓ Statale di Milano
* 1993 - 2003, High School Mathematics Professor
* Since 2009, UniversitÓ Bocconi, Centro Eleusi. Mathematical models for energy contracts optimal selection and agent based models in corporate HR management.
* 2006 - 2008, UniversitÓ Bocconi, Centro Dondena. Agent Based Models for Epidemiology.